this Jekyll template publishes my thoughts from Obsidian with backlinks, notes graph, and wikilink support. i’m using the template modified by Megumi Tanaka, while the original Jekyll digital garden template is by Maxime Vaillancourt.
- Neha Kumari has painstakingly played with every little piece of code to bring not just light but delight to the reader
- Krishanu Dharhelped crush the bugs that tend to creep in on any project of such magnitude and meaning
- Aravind Balla helped me crack (effortlessly at that) the auto generated social image preview for every post/page url
- Charlie T’s digital garden was what caught my eye at first and he was kind enough to guide me towards the below resources
- the customised “Green” version by Megumi Tanaka is publicly available on Github and you are free to edit as you wish! buy Megumi a tea! 🍵
- Original Jekyll template by Maxime Vaillancourt is available under the MIT license. buy Maxime a coffee! ☕️