let's record a racket
hello there! glad you’re curious about making a racket together. my primary purpose is to use audio as a medium to transform the cold email/DM into a warm hello! and i would love for the world to hear about your passions and what makes you feel like a little child again.
the conversation is recorded & saved forever like ol’ photo albums (audio selfie?) of yore. a reminder that connecting with strangers can be an experience to cherish and build on till we’re no longer strangers, but playmates.
where to schedule?
how to prepare for your racket?
how to record?
- open the studio link from desktop or phone (check browser compatibility), with a podcast quality mic or even just your regular mobile earphones
- post the 9 min recording, ⚠️ don’t click the ‘return to racket’ button if you want to stay connected and have a cool-down chat before heading out
how do we play?
- post the initial ‘hello, can you hear me’s and ‘hey, how are you’s, we can slide into a cool, casual, and candid conversation. i like to start with a question and riff about it but this isn’t a one-sided interview.
- if you pause, i’ll jump in. if i pause, you can dive in. kinda like playing hot potato. i believe in attraction rather than promotion, so let people know where they can reach you online to continue the conversation.
- remember, there are no edits so you’ll have a link ready to share soon after we end the session. if you still have any questions, or concerns, please reach out via email or twitter DMs.
why do i consistently use @racket100?— reddy2play❓ (@reddy2go) August 16, 2021
- unsettling pace
- tight time constraint
- no time to think and talk
- high intensity
- sudden intimacy
- unnerving experience
- abrupt awkward ending
🚨 all features, not bugs!
come experience the magic 🪄 https://t.co/NUZD0CLjlv